Lynne Futura | HealthGreatness
If you are looking for a great place to go for vacation, consider Thailand. With its beautiful scenery, great accommodations, and new places to visit, it is one of the best places to visit today. Thailand is rich in heritage, steeped in culture, and has many offerings of things to do, see, and buy while there. You’ll experience a welcome retreat from your busy life when you travel to Thailand.
Here are five great reasons to visit Thailand this year:
- Great Climate/Weather: Enjoy mostly clear days and sunny skies for a majority of the year, no matter what the season. There are some cool, rainy days but your chances of seeing this are small in Thailand. It’s sunny and clear most days of the year. This makes it a good place to go on vacation not just during the summer months, but any time!
- Best beaches: Another reason to come to Thailand is that they have some of the best beaches in the world. From Railey Beach in Krabi to Hua Hin Beach on the Gulf of Siam, you are bound to see and enjoy some of the most pristine beach views in the world.
- Inexpensive Rates: Thailand is an economical place to visit, due to the Thai Air Asia’s budget fares and discount plans. If you book early and are not traveling during the peak season, you can usually get a plane ticket from one location to another for around $100 or less.
- Friendly People: Thailand is called “the land of smiles,” and there’s a reason for that. Tourism is one of the main industries in Thailand and people in Thailand love to welcome visitors. You’ll find friendly, helpful people everywhere, both in the stores and restaurants, and on the streets. Nice to know if you ever need help in a strange land while visiting.
- Shopping is Superb: People love to shop the big city markets in Thailand and cash in on the great deals. There are plenty of items to choose from, from small to large ticket items and there is always a bargain to be found.
These are just five of the reasons to visit Thailand when you decide to travel abroad. The great climate and beaches to relax with, the inexpensive rates and bargains you’ll find, and the friendly, open society is a welcome retreat from the hustle-bustle life most people lead.
And, as if these reasons were not enough, you can visit the historical and architectural areas of Thailand as well when you venture to some of their well-known cities, such as Bangkok and Chiang Mai. There are also plenty of high-class quality hotel accommodations to cater to your every need. Just do a search for Thailand resorts and motels and you’ll find a plethora of options.
Thailand is a fun, exciting place full of all of the best of what you desire in a vacation, with minimal hassle. You’ll save money, have fun, and remember your trip for years to come. It’s a great place to visit any time of year!